You are looking for a new job or an apprenticeship. You can find our current vacancies here.
Overview of the Services by van den Berg Service Bureau:
- Provides the necessary infrastructure on an ad hoc basis
- Creates the optimal line connection with hardware encryption in the shortest possible time
- Necessary single connection to connect with business partners
- Execution of the necessary administration
- Guarantees the necessary maintenance
- Offers SLA-compliant support
- Provides a highly secure IT landscape with certification according to IDW PS951 Type 2
- Supported by many years of know-how and competence
- Replaces personnel investments in your company
- significantly reduces your Total Costs of Ownership (TCO)
Through SWIFT connectivity, we enable our customers to exchange financial messages with high availability and security. It also serves as a settlement platform for instant payments, enables connection to clearing houses and TARGET 2.
Customers can operate the solution in-house or outsource technical operations to van den Berg’s Service Bureau (here link). The van den Berg Group fulfils strict regulatory requirements in this area (IDW PS 951 Type2 ; SWIFT SIP, ISO 27001).
We also offer a combination of SaaS and On-Premise (hybrid model). This means that only parts of the process chain can be outsourced to vdb, while others are provided in the bank’s own IT infrastructure. In addition, the distribution can also be adapted in the next phases of the collaboration without the need for extensive migration projects.
The applications are installed, configured and monitored by van den Berg employees. The release test during the initial installation and updates is carried out together with the customer according to BAIT’s specifications.
The service office is certified according to IDW 951 Type 2 and ISO27001. The SWIFT infrastructure is SIP-compliant.
For the EBICS communication between customer and bank, a tailor-made solution is available to institutes that want to offer their customers an EBICS solution without having to operate the complete infrastructure. The scope of services ranges from mere hosting of the application to the full scope of services around the EBICS access channel. Each customer can be provided with a tailor-made offer.
van den Berg has many years of experience in the operation of payment transaction applications and bank connectivity. The data center operation fulfils the highest security and regulatory requirements, not least due to the operation of the in-house SWIFT Service Bureau.
We support you with focused and efficient consulting. Our consultants are available to assist you with in-depth specialist and versatile knowledge.
- Payment transactions & core banking systems
- Individual advice on payment transaction applications or SWIFT connectivity
- Instant payments
- TARGET services
- ISO20022 or XML.
In addition to the ASP model, the operation, the IT infrastructure and the payment transaction processing, with Business Process Outsourcing we also offer the professional operation, the coverage of bank and customer processes along the value chain from the front end to settlement. You benefit from our payment transaction expertise and our modern, scalable IT. With over 14 years of experience in Payment-as-a-Service, we provide Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) from our certified and KRITIS-rated critical infrastructure, secure service data centre environment.