Current events and user meetings of van den Berg FS GmbH
Through SWIFT connectivity, we enable our customers to exchange financial messages securely and with high availability. It also serves as a processing platform for instant payments, enables the connection to clearing houses and the connection to TARGET 2, while always meeting the latest security standards and regulatory requirements such as the SWIFT Customer Security Programme (CSP).
Since its founding in 2007, the van den Berg Service Bureau has established itself as one of the successful competence partners and service providers in the German banking industry market. The van den Berg Service Bureau is an important cross-connector for companies and banks in payment transactions.
The Service Bureau guarantees a secure connection to the EBICS standard and SWIFT communication network:
- Deutsche Bundesbank
- EBA Clearing
- Other German and European clearing houses.
The van den Berg Service Bureau also offers its customers the option of processing payments within the framework of TARGET2.
- Ad-hoc availability of necessary infrastructure
- Optimised line connection with hardware encryption in the shortest possible time
- Only one connection to connect with business partners
- Realisation of necessary administration
- Necessary maintenance guaranteed
- SLA-compliant support
- Highly secure IT landscape with certification in accordance with IDW PS951 Type 2.
- Many years of expertise and competence.
- Less personnel investment required by the customer
- Significant reduction in the total cost of ownership (TCO)
Head of Service Bureau