Once again, it has been shown that personal exchange is irreplaceable. We are all pleased that we can look back on a very successful event in Munich. Many thanks for the great response! For our program, we were once again able to attract top-class speakers who reported on all the important topics that move our industry:
- Christian Fink (CEO van den Berg FS GmbH | News in Payment Transactions
- Nadine Knaust (Deutsche Bundesbank) | Update ECMS & New technologies for wholesale central bank money settlement – Insights into the testing phase of the Eurosystem
- Andreas Günther (pdv Financial Software GmbH) | Cryptocurrencies, instant payments and the benefits of real-time checks
- Rainer Schilli (Volksbank eG – die Gestalterbank) & Iosima Aljawad (van den Berg FS GmbH) | Payments-as-a-Service best practive
- Hans-Rainer van den Berg (euro-V GmbH) |Digital Euro
- David Garry (xmlDation) |A strategic approach to payments testing
- Thomas Frenzel (Westhafengruppe) | SEPA Request to Pay – Is the missing piece of the puzzle closing the gap?
- Jelisaweta Rödder & Christoph Mittmann (msg for banking AG) | Instant Payments- the big market study
At the evening event “van den Berg meets Wies`n”, the day’s program was discussed over a stein of beer and a boisterous atmosphere at the Oktoberfest in the festival hall Pschorr Bräurosl, and the time spent together was used for networking and celebrating.